Terms of payment
For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment options:
- cash payment on pickup
- advance payment by bank transfer
- cash payment on delivery only for merchants (plus COD charge 3 €, further accrue 7.90 € delivery charges, which you do not pay to us but directly to the deliverer)
- Payment by SEPA direct debit only for merchants
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by invoice only for merchants
- Payment by immediate transfer
For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options:
- Cash on pickup
- Prepayment by bank transfer
- Payment py PayPal
- payment by immediate transfer
Further details on payment
We reserve the right to carry out the delivery in individual cases only with payment in advance by bank transfer.
Payment by invoice is only possible for authorities and companies.
The invoice amount is to be settled within 10 days if paying by invoice.
When paying by SEPA Core Direct Debit or by SEPA B2B Direct Debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate. You are obliged to send us the mandate in writing within 5 days of the conclusion of the contract with your signature. You will receive a pre-notification at least 5 days before the date of the direct debit. Please note that you are required to provide sufficient cover for the account on the announced date. Our bank details:
Freidank GmbH, Postbank, Bank code: 50010060, Account: 961807601
If you have any questions, please see our contact details in the imprint.