Information about cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website if you visit it again at a later date.
They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. If you include articles on your watch list, then this information will be saved on your computer, on your next visit you can access your watch list and continue editing.
Some cookies are necessary for the site to work properly.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to disable all cookies.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your toolbar.
- Select the tab "Privacy".
- For “Firefox, will create a history:” select "according to custom settings".
- Remove the "accept cookies" flag and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tools" button and then on "Internet Options".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Cookies" tab, you can remove the marker and save your settings.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select "Settings".
- Click on "Show advanced settings".
- In the "Privacy" tab, click on "Content Settings".
- In the "Cookies" section, you can disable them and save your settings.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
- Under "Accept cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
- If you would like to know more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, then click on "Show cookies".